What is the difference between hard gel and soft gel nails?
11.03.2021 | Nail Care / Tips
Hard gel and soft gel have their own characteristics and advantages and disadvantages. Let's compare them so that you can easily choose the right one for you.
------ Hard Gel
Because of its hardness, it is difficult to crack even when applied to long nails.
- Long-lasting (saves time and money)
- Resistant to water
- Can be used for lengthening.
- High strength and scratch resistance.
- When removing nails, it is necessary to scrape them off (requires time and skill).
- If you don't have the skills to remove nails, there is a risk of damaging your nails.
------ Soft Gel
Soft gel is flexible, easy to handle, and more affordable than hard gel.
- No need to worry about damaging nails as acetone is used when removing nails.
- Relatively low cost.
- Acetone is drying and may cause damage to skin and nails.
- It does not last as long as hard gel.
How did you like it? I hope you understand the difference between hard gel and soft gel nails little bit more today.
Please let me know if there are any other topics you would like to know about!