At Mirai Nail and Spa, your appointments are very important to us. We understand that appointments may need to be changed or canceled. We ask that you cancel your appointment at least 48-hours (Semi-permanent makeup Services), and 24-hours (all the other services); in advance so we can fill your spot with clients on our waiting list that would love to come visit us. If you do not cancel in advance, you will be charged 50% of your service price for missing your appointment with your on-file credit card.
- Applicable to Semi-permanent makeup or Skin Needling customers. -
We are not able to perform procedures if you;
- are younger than 18 years old
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have any type of hepatitis (A,B,C,D,E), HIV or other risk factors for bloodborne pathogens exposure
- have any history of herpes infection at the proposed procedure site
- suffer from any heart conditions
- take medications that thins your blood and cannot stop taking it for at least 3 days
- have any keloids, or you are prone to keloid scarring
*If you currently have any medical treatment or are taking medications, please ask your physician and get approval for the treatment.